Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hey, .... You're 6!

It's funny. You are 6 today on "Super Bowl Sunday" (BTW, the NY Giants and the New England Patriots are playing this year), and you were born on Super bowl Sunday. Cool, huh? Every time they say something on tv about 'super bowl', you suddenly voice, "Hey, they said my birthday!!"

I hope you know think every year ON Super Bowl Sunday, that it's your birthday...LOL. We'll humor you just so long, my little buddy. I can't wait until you wake up (you are still in bed), so I can give you your present (soft, fluffy bathrobe and Tonka digger - remote). We will have your party NEXT Sunday, as everyone seems as though they might have plans today. And since mom works all kinds of days including weekends, we'll do it at dinnertime. (4pm-7pm). Pizza, maybe some games, who knows).

This was a day when we were home on a Sat and you set up your 'band' on the kitchen floor. The problem arose when I finished making stuff in the kitchen and moved to the living room. It wasn't a problem for ME, just you had no audience for your band. So the next thing I hear is you asking me to help bring things in the living room so you could have me hear your 'concert' better (like I wouldn't hear BANGING pots and pans from the other room???!). I told you that you could do it yourself, and ...guess what?

 You did.....dragged the whole things through the dining room, around the staircase, into the living room. And then proceeded to perform for me. Thanks for making me laugh!
Have to mark your height on the kitchen door molding!

No comments:

Post a Comment